SOME GD TOPICS
Go through this GD topics please have a glance with them
1. Indian cultural values have nothing to fear from globalization
2. The impact of economic reforms has been that rich people have become richer rich and poor people poorer.
3. Management education is only for the rich.
4. Reservation in parliament for women.
5. The US dollar is no longer a stable currency.
6. The impact of Internet on India.
7. Behind every man there is a woman.
8. Politicians are not interested in the future of our country.
9. Wisdom does not come with age.
10. Corruption is the main outcome of democracy.
11. Is the consumer really the King in India?
12. Globalization verses Nationalism.
13. Conditional access system for cable TV watchers: boon or bane?
14. If India is poorly governed, the reason is that we have designed our system of governance for protecting if not encouraging corruption.
15. Commercialization of health care: good or bad?
16. Should agricultural subsidies be stopped?
17. Do we lag behind China? Che tanaS
18. Who says MNCs are superior to Indian companies?
19. Food comes first, ethics later!
20. To survive in the civilized world one needs to be a hypocrite.
21. Money is the sixth sense without which one can't enjoy the other five.
22. English language as a mode of instruction in primary level.
23. Men and Women are different.
24. Given the present state of affairs, India will remain a developing country forever.
25. IIM's and IIT's encourage only brain drain.
26. Whether reservation to women is beneficial?
27. There is no alternative to Pokhran nuclear test in present scenario.
28. Modern cinema is a boon to Indian society.
29. Should youth indulge in politics?
30. US war on Iraq-justified or not.
31. Role of UN in peacekeeping.
32. Position of Women in India compared to other nations.
33. Environment Management.
34. Is China better than India in software?
35. Should SONIA Gandhi be made the PM
36. BPOs in INDIA
37. Govt contribution to IT
38. Will punch lines rule the Advertisements?
39. premarital sex
40. India or west , which is the land of opportunities
41. water resources should be nationalized
42. "BALANCE BETWEEN PROFESSIONALISM AND FAMILY"
43. Is it necessary to ban COCOCOLA in India?
44. About Hockey being the primary game in India.
45. Cricket should be banned or not.
46. Present state of Indian Cricket team.
47. Love marriage/Arranged marriage.
48. Advantages of Co-education.
49. How to deal with international terrorism.
50. Is peace and non-violence outdated concepts?
51. A Unipolar World spells disaster for underdeveloped countries like India.
52. What shall we do about our ever-increasing Population?
53. Corruption is the price we pay for Democracy.
54. Foreign Television Channels are destroying our culture.
55. What India needs is a Dictatorship.
56. With media publishing and telecasting trivia, censorship is the need of the hour.
57. Kaun Banega Krorepati is less about knowledge but more about money and personality.
58. Beauty contests degrade womanhood
59. The rise of regional blocs threatens independent nations like India
60. Six billion and one bronze!
61. Is dependence on computers a good thing?
62. Should the public sector be privatized?
63. Is India a Soft Nation?
64. Value based politics is the need of the hour
65. Religion should not be mixed with politics
66. How to deal with high oil prices
67. Our cricketers are not to blame for match fixing
68. Why can't we be world players in industry as we are in software?
69. Multinational corporations: Are they devils in disguise?
70. Should there be limits on artistic freedom (the controversy on Fire).
71. Should there be private universities?
72. Do banning fashion shows and New Year parties save our culture?
73. Are Big Dams Necessary? Che tanaS
74. A Gandhian State selling liquor is an anomaly
75. Bride burning and dowry may look bad, but are an integral part of India.
76. The education system needs serious reforms
77. The impact of MTV on our psyche
78. Showing Violence and Crimes should not be allowed in films and on television.
79. Let us legalize gambling
80. The objective of Management is to maximize profits
81. Do professional managers have a chance in our family run businesses?
82. The Internet is an exercise in hype
83. Smaller businesses and start-ups have more scope for professional growth.
84. Dot com or doubt com?
85. The Wheel is Turning Round and Round
86. There is no right way to do a wrong thing
87. Group Task: How can we have Mount Everest in India?
88. Do Beauty and Brains Go Together?
89. Marriage is a social trap
90. Secularism has become a tool to justify the wrongs done by the minorities.
91. Media is a mixed blessing/How ethical is media?
92. To fight Aids, stop being coy about sex education.
93. What should India strive for- Westernization or modernization?
94. Developing countries need trade, not aid.
95. Flexibility of labor laws is the key to attracting more Foreign Direct Investment.
96. Voters, not, political parties are responsible for the criminalization of politics.
97. The voters are required to be well informed and educated about their candidates so that they can elect the right aspirant by their own assessment.
98. India should go for the presidential form of democracy.
99. In our economic matters, there is an excessive tendency towards the thinking rather than doing. http://www.ChetanaSinterview.com
100. Government should clean its own hands before pointing finger at the private sector for corruption.
101. Is the NPA ordinance too harsh?
102. Reforms have to grow up.
103. Is the consumer really the king in India?.
104. If India is poorly governed, the reason is that we have designed our system of governance for protecting, if not encouraging, corruption?
105. Commercialization of health care: Good or Bad?
106. Is the US economy headed the Japanese economy way?
107. Economic freedom not old fashioned theories of development will lead to growth and prosperity.
108. Markets left to themselves encourage greed.
109. For globalization to succeed in India people must be able to see what is in it for them.
110. Should businessmen run the finance ministry
111. Should important services like transport be left to market forces?
112. Is there any point in having a business strategy when the world changes from month to month?
113. Is the patents bill good for India?.
114. Globalization is good for developing countries
115. Public sector being a guarantor of job security is a myth
116. Is industry less growth here to stay?
117. Capitalism is a very flawed system but the others are so much worse?
118. How can business get rid of the bad name that it has earned?
119. Government pumping money into the economy is not the solution for our economic problems
120. Business ethics are no longer a luxury for corporates but a necessity?
121. How should privatization proceeds be utilized?
122. Will Mumbai's film industry ever evolve into a truly modern corporatised one?
123. Why not use a brand index to measure national prosperity?.
124. What we need to reduce scams is better regulatory bodies.
125. War rhetoric is misplaced in a country like India which is trying to globalize its economy.
126. Trade can help the poor ?
127. Steal a few lakhs and you're a criminal. Steal a few hundred crores and you become an industrialist.
128. Managerial skills learnt in the classroom can never match those learnt from experience
129. Democracy is hampering India progress http://www.ChetanaSinterview.com
130. Religion is a private affair and should be of no concern for the state
131. Decreasing defense expenditure and increasing social expenditure is the need of the hour
132. Joint family is a blessing in disguise.
133. Higher education should be made possible only for those who can pay for it.
134. The weaker sex is the weakness of the stronger sex.
135. Women cannot successfully combine both career and home.
136. Developing countries should spend more on development than on defense.
137. Money is required to earn more money.
138. Classical Music Heritage And The Growing Pop-Culture
139. Nice Guys Finish Last
140. All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy
141. Bullet For Bullet: Is It The Right Policy?
142. Should India Break Diplomatic Ties With Pakistan?
143. Age and Youth: Experience And Young Talent
144. East Is East & West Is Where All The Action Is': Mark Twain
145. India Needs Gujral Doctrine For Better International Relations
146. Doctors' Accountability To Improve Health-Care
147. Universal Disarmament Is A Must
148. Indian Cricket Team Shouldn't Be Allowed To Play Abroad
(Submitted By : Sandeep Sunny)